Brandon and Gwen's Adventure

Brandon and Gwen's Adventure

Monday, May 21, 2012

Honk if parts fall off!

The tailpipe fell off. And there is a hole in the muffler. So we are going up to Loa in hopes of a muffler shop. We did have a nice picnic by a creek that we first drove through. Hopefully we will be headed to Capitol Reef National Park tomorrow (Tuesday).
And Ninja is having a blast, too much fun yesterday in fact. The heat was a bit much so we dunked her and made her lie down, like a little kid I swear!
-Gwen

2 comments:

  1. I am amazed by all the pictures you guys are taking. So beautiful! The differences in the temperatures is crazy. Hot as hell or cold as ice. Whew, I guess I'd go for the cold cause ya know how much I hate the heat. I don't know how you guys are handling it. I do love the camp set up and glad you are making Ninja behave herself. I hope you can get the muffler fixed without any problems or for too much cost. Take care, be safe and I love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need no stinken muffler. Blaze on and enjoy the day//
    Dad

    ReplyDelete