Brandon and Gwen's Adventure

Brandon and Gwen's Adventure

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Smashed thumb!

Brandon was being his typical bad ass self pounding out the muffler when suddenly his 3 lbs hammer lost its way and smashed his poor thumb. He said some choice words and turned ghost white. I tried to comfort him but he needed some alone time. I grabbed ice and 3 motrin and some water. My poor buddy. Today it is grotesque, we are gonna burn a hole in it in a bit. I may pass out. We took an R&R day today, but will adventure out again tomorrow. By the way, swimming in Colorado River is good in theory but very stinky! Ninja will need a bath tonight!
-Gwen

4 comments:

  1. Ouch!!! Hope it feels better! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels much better now. Gwen poked a hole in my nail to relieve the pressure.

      Delete
  2. Hand Model. That hurts in Virginia. Dad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it hurt pretty bad. I launched a barrage of expletives to warn off any onlookers. :)

      Delete